With our in-house Workplace Wellbeing Champions training, you can set up your own internal team of wellbeing champions to encourage grassroots buy in and spread culture change.
Companies who set up teams of wellbeing champions improve the effectiveness of wellbeing initiatives. The champions are able to add direction to wellbeing programmes and keep initiatives relevant. They also contribute towards developing a culture where talking about health and wellbeing is the norm.
During the two-day course, participants learn about the role, increase their own health literacy, and learn practical techniques to support each other and colleagues through change. The training is ideal for employees who want to take an active role in promoting health and wellbeing at work.
Topics covered include:
- Taking a holistic approach to health and wellbeing
- Understanding the principles of health and wellbeing improvement
- Relating health and wellbeing to the workplace
- Applying health and wellbeing improvement principles to participant’s own workplace
- Planning health and wellbeing improvement activities in the participant’s own workplace
Royal Society for Public Health certification is available if required.
Typically, we provide six month’s consultancy support alongside any in-house Wellbeing Champions training programme. This makes sure people are able get their first ideas off the ground successfully, which in turn gives them the motivation to build on what they have learnt and keep the programme going.
“Flexible and innovative, with a focus on outcomes.”
Libby Sedgely, Senior Programme Manager, NHS Health Education North West