These workshops give health and fitness professionals a sound understanding of wellbeing in the business context. You are introduced to the concept of Working WELL, covering the themes of Work, Environment, Liberty and Lifestyle, and you learn how to use this to support organisations in developing wellbeing initiatives.
- Ethics and legislation affecting employee wellbeing.
- Causes of long and short term absence.
- Common wellness interventions and how to choose, plan and evaluate them.
- A business definition of employee wellbeing.
- Matching health goals with business goals.
- Marketing wellbeing – proven methods.
Once you understand the business issues around wellbeing, you can combine this knowledge with your health and fitness expertise and be of real value to organisations wanting to improve workplace wellbeing.