Our flexible Working WELL management training follows the themes of Work, Environment, Liberty and Lifestyle across a wide variety of workplace scenarios. The training shows managers how the way they manage has a direct bearing on the wellbeing of their teams and introduces simple-to-follow ideas participants can use to improve results.
For those new to management, our two-day course introducing key wellbeing issues along with basic concepts of management has been described by delegates as “essential.”
For more experienced managers, we provide a one-day course building on existing knowledge and experiences and bringing a wellbeing perspective to management behaviours.
An important factor in the success of our management training is that people discover how to adapt their own personal management style to incorporate a wellbeing focus. As a result, they are able to put their new knowledge into practice quickly and easily.
- Communication and its role in wellbeing.
- Communicating with teams and supporting them when the going gets tough.
- Communicating at times of change.
- Seeking and using feedback.
- Motivation and performance.
- Being fair, being seen to be fair, and why perceived injustices could lose you your most talented people.
- Equality and diversity and wellbeing.
- Managing attendance and absence.
- The WARM approach to return to work as recommended by ACAS.
- Bringing health into daily conversations.
- Managing common health conditions including mental health conditions.
- Identifying and dealing with stress.
- Improving individual and organisational resilience.
- Approaching workplace mediation and conflict resolution.
After Working WELL training, participants have a clearer understanding of what they can do to incorporate wellness into their daily interactions and so get the best from their teams.